Wednesday

More of what I've been wearing...

This week, the weather's been a-changing and there's a touch of winter in the air in Belfast. So the layers and the blanket scarves have come out.
And as the weeks have gone by in my job, the dress code is becoming increasingly dictated by weather. The office is quite cold - it's an old building that used to be farm outbuildings so layers are essential. I'm thinking my smarter knitwear collection will grow this winter. In fact, I've already ordered some cashmere!

Here's what I've been wearing, starting with this sleeveless coat that I've ummm'd and ahhh'd about  for a while in terms of wearability. But I think I've cracked it with this layered look using a grey v-neck knit and a white top. So pleased about being able to wear this scarf again - as you'll see a bit further down...

Coat - Spoilt Belle Boutique (sale stock) - similar here & here
Black Coated Skinny Jeans - Topshop Joni
Black Boots - Dune Black Range

Another blanket scarf got a debut too - this one's from Fat Face last season
Navy Boiled Wool Coat - TK Maxx - similar here
Navy Ankle Boots - Ash Jalouse in Midnight - this year's versionsimilar here

and the New Balance trainers from this post have been well and truly brought on board. I'm so pleased with them though be warned if you buy them also from Foot Locker stores as they don't do refunds, only exchanges
Coat - Gerard Darel (past season) - similar here
Cashmere Knit - TK Maxx
Jeans - Kings of Indigo via TK Maxx
Blanket Scarf - Preloved

and that scarf again from Miss Selfridge, worn with my heavier camel coat this time
Coat - Christina Gavioli via Sarah Jane Boutique - similar here & here
Grey Roll Neck - Boden (past season)

And I've been running too - taking part in my 3rd 10k this year. It was a slow and steady performance and there was no PB but I was happy to have completed without stopping. Great course down at Titanic and well organised. I'm thinking about doing the next runher in Dungannon now....
This photo was taken at the start.....obviously
Leggings - Ilu Fitwear - seriously the BEST leggings. Stay up, look amazing and fit like a dream. And they've survived ENDLESS washing and tumble drying.
Trainers - ASICS as fitted at Sportique Magherafelt (see this post)
Skins - belong to the 12 year old 

On that exhausting note, I'll leave you for now. Sorry for the lack of blog in the past week. Halloween, a Primary School reunion, a trip to Dublin, a choir concert and work all exhausted me. But I've a few great posts in the pipeline that I'll work hard to get out over the next few days. Starting with a work trousers post that I've just taken about 50 photos for! Fun and games...

Ax
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

2 comments

  1. Queen of the scarf - our Avril. Looking good girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of the scarf - our Avril. Looking good girl x

    ReplyDelete

I’m not actively monitoring the comments on this blog anymore. Please contact me in Instagram instead @avrilkeysblog or email me avrilkeys@yahoo.co.uk

© Avril’s Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig