Sunday

The Parka Again...


I did the wardrobe changeover a couple of weekends ago and one of the pieces that made me happy it's properly autumn is this parka I got in Warehouse a few years ago now. It's just the perfect classic parka that I love wearing each year.

Parka - Warehouse (past season but similar here)
Jeans - TK Maxx - current - similar here
Grey Top - River Island
Adidas Superstars - ASOS
Cross Body Leopard Bag - preloved from Dejavu similar fab budget option here
This weekend has been busy - what's new there for any of us?  I'm about to head to record a new CD with choir which will take all day today (Sunday) so yesterday was about cramming into Saturday all the stuff I usually do on Sundays like laundry/ironing/prepping dinners for the week ahead.

But I took some time out to take a walk with my son and he took the photos above. En route, we met some girls he knew as well as some boys from his school and I asked him was it a bit embarrassing being seen out walking with his mum. He said 'no way - not when you wear cool trainers like those. If anything, it's embarrassing for my friends to see that my mum has the same trainers!'.....hmmm...not sure how to take that but I think it's a positive?!

Finishing with a few of the best parkas I've seen online this season..
New Look - £49
Next - £75 (also available in navy)
Jigsaw - £179
Boden - £169

Hope you've had a lovely weekend too and that you enjoy your Sunday, whatever you get up to.

Ax
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I’m not actively monitoring the comments on this blog anymore. Please contact me in Instagram instead @avrilkeysblog or email me avrilkeys@yahoo.co.uk

© Avril’s Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig